Generators three-phase - Energy 9000T - - are equipped with the petrol Subaru engine with low-fuel consumption, low noise level and vibrations and reductions of emissions (according to the rules EPA Phase II and CARB 3).
• - established - account tension - - can eat also the household electronic equipment -
• - resistance to overloads - - the generator can - sustain overloads on one phase -
• - full protection from a short circuit thanks to automatic safety locks -
• - very strong protection of a metal framework - - painted in an electrostatic field.
• - make a single-phase and three-phase current necessary in construction, the industry, trade, rural economy -
• - is optimum alternative in the absence of connection to an electrification network.
|Capacity factor||[cos fi]||0.8|
|The sizes (D - x Sh - x In)||[mm]||840x550x650|
|Degree of protection||-||IP21|
|Trademark||-||Robin Subaru (Japan)|
|Model - the engine||-||EX 40|
|Type - the engine||-||Benzina, 4 timpi|
|Volume - the engine||[cm ³-]||404|
|Engine rotational speed||[rpm]||3.000|
|Volume of a fuel tank||[l]||7|
|Consumption for 75%||[l/h]||2.2|
|SINCRO/Linz current generator (Italy)|
|230 V of alternating current||[A]||21.2|
|400 V of alternating current||[A]||12.3|