9 years on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
- Maximum working temperature 1100�C
- Volume of the camera 6, 14 or 23 of liter
- Folding door with a ventilating gap for minimization of external temperature
- The Carbolite 301 PID-controller, with simple function of linear change of temperature to a preset value
- The timer of the postponed start-up and process
- The vacuum formed isolation with low specific heat
- Firm ceramic under
- Ventilation via the ceramic vent pipe installed above
Additional opportunities (specify at the order)
- Protection against an overheat (it is recommended for protection of valuable materials and use in the automatic mode)
Options of management
- Standard controller of temperature 301
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of the laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and the sizes of particles with a working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), combustion, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metalgraphic samples, since machines with manual giving to the difficult programmable automated systems of sample preparation operated by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, grinding and polishing (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).
Similar company products