- Country of manufactureMoldova
Laminated glass consists of two or more layers glued together with a special film or composition under high pressure and high temperature. This design determines the protective properties of the glass - it becomes impact - resistant, but if it breaks, the fragments do not fly away, but remain on the polymer film. The field of application of triplex glass is very wide - from building entrances to interior elements.
Glazing works are carried out using safety glass:
- External and internal walls of buildings and structures;
- Special windows;
- All - glass doors;
- Locations with a high risk of mechanical or thermal damage.
- Also made of triplex:
- All - glass structures;
- Enclosing structures (partitions, windows, all - glass doors);
- Glass stairs of office buildings, shopping malls;
- Shop windows and facades of buildings.