- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Disinfecting rugs (mats) HACCPER Dezmattaa buy from the factory / factory of the manufacturer Russia, Voronezh region.
Disinfectant mat - specially designed mat for disinfection of shoe soles and trolley wheels in enterprises with increased sanitary requirements.
Features of HACCPER Dezmatta
The HACCPER Dezmatta has a well thought - out design.
The sides and bottom of the mat form a reservoir for filling with disinfectant.
Using a mat with a disinfectant reduces the risk of cross - contamination.
When passing through the disinfecting mat, an open large loop structure ensures uniform wetting of the shoe sole with a disinfectant solution.
Made of polyvinyl chloride - durable and resistant to disinfectants.
This loop structure makes it easy to wash.
The disinfecting mat is not just for the feet.
The well thought - out angle of the sloping edge does not impede the movement of carts with wheels of different types and sizes.
HACCPER Dezmatta is an excellent solution to reduce the risk of cross contamination where a sanitary inspection is not possible:
- food production
- cosmetics production
- medical institutions
- pharmaceutical companies
- industrial enterprises
- food industry
How to choose the right disinfectant mat?
It is necessary to place the disinfection mat immediately upon entering the "clean zone" of the room. The mat should match the width of the doorway, leaving minimal gaps on the sides.
Number of sections
One - piece disinfection mat
One - piece rugs
For places with high traffic (clinics, schools, shopping centers), where there is no need to drain the soles.
Two - piece disinfection mat
Two - piece rugs
(disinfectant solution is poured into one section, and the second remains dry)
For conditionally dry premises (offices, small shops) and premises in which there should be low humidity (laboratories, libraries).
Instructions for using the disinfectant mat
- Place a disinfection mat in front of the entrance to the clean area of the room.
- Wear protective gloves to avoid contact with hand skin.
- Prepare a disinfectant in accordance with the instructions for the disinfectant.
- Slowly pour the disinfectant solution into the mat until the liquid is absorbed evenly.
- To disinfect the sole, step on the mat and wait 10 to 15 seconds.
- If the rug is two - piece, stay on the second section for another 2 - 3 seconds.
- When replacing the disinfectant solution, it is necessary to thoroughly rinse the mat from the residues of the solution under running water and let it dry.
- It is important to note that HACCPER Dezmatta itself does not have a disinfectant effect, but only when used in conjunction with a disinfectant!
With proper use, the mat will last at least a year.
Disinfectants for rugs
A subdivision of the Don - Polymer group of companies, EcoMedical + , sells and delivers HACCPER Dezmatta disinfecting mats and disinfectants for refueling in Russia and neighboring countries.
The company produces:
- Films for packaging production
- Shrink sleeves
- Shrink cut
- Box packing
- Group packing
- Pallet packing
- Ribbon - handle
- Shoe covers and film for shoe covers
- Disinfection mats