Detector of polymerase chain reaction fluorescent DZhIN-4
- Transport company
- In detail
The specialized detector of fluorescence "Gin-4" is intended for registration of results of PTsR when using sets of the reagents based on the principles of fluorescent detection.
Advantages of use of the detector of fluorescence "Gin-4":
• registration of results of PTsR without carrying out an electrophoresis (without opening a test tube) gives the chance to solve a contamination problem products of PTsR and allows to lower requirements to the PTsR-laboratorii-organization
• lack of a stage of an electrophoresis significantly reduces labor input and time of obtaining result -
• high speed of work allows to organize big streams of routine laboratory researches -
• the software delivered complete with the device allows to organize effectively maintaining documentation and work with the received results -
• replaceable rotors for test tubes on 0,5 and 0,2 ml -
• small dimensions of the device.
The device is focused on use of probes and/or primers, marked by a fluorescent tag and a quencher of fluorescence.