Detector of polymerase chain reaction fluorescent Gene, software
- Transport company
- In detail
The specialized detector of fluorescence "Gin" is intended for registration of results of PTsR when using sets of the reagents based on the principles of fluorescent detection (end-point PCR).
The minimum requirements to the operating computer for the detector "Gin":
• an operating system from Windows-98 above -
• the Pentium I processor with a clock frequency not less than 200 MHz -
• the volume of random access memory not less than 32 MB -
• the volume of free disk space not less than 10 MB -
• the drive for reading kompakt-diskov-
• minimum display resolution of 1024х768 pixels.
Advantages of use of the detector of fluorescence "Gin":
• registration of results of PTsR without carrying out an electrophoresis (without opening a test tube) gives the chance to solve a contamination problem products of PTsR and allows to lower requirements to the PTsR-laboratorii-organization
• lack of a stage of an electrophoresis significantly reduces labor input and time of obtaining result -
• overall performance allows to organize big streams of routine laboratory researches -
• the software delivered complete with the device allows to organize effectively maintaining documentation and work with the received results -
• small dimensions -
The device is focused on use of probes and/or primers, marked by a fluorescent tag and a quencher of fluorescence.