10 years on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
- Maximum operating temperatures 1100�C, 1200�C or 1300�C
- Volume of the camera 5, 13 or 23 of liter
- The door opening up protects the user from heated surfaces
- The Carbolite 301 PID-controller, with simple function of linear change of temperature to a preset value
- The timer of the postponed start-up and process
- Wearproof holders of heating elements, an entrance of the furnace and under from alyumooksidny ceramics
- Energosbergayushchy isolation with a low specific heat capacity
- The open spiral heating elements installed with the interval providing uniform heating
- Convenient access to elements and regulators simplifies service and running repair
Additional opportunities (specify at the order)
- Protection against an overheat (it is recommended for protection of valuable materials and use in the automatic mode)
- 8 or 20 segment programmable controller of temperature
- RS232 interface
- Different muffles and modifications for work with controlled gas mediums
Options of management
- Standard controller of temperature 301
- Programmable controllers of temperature 3508
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and particle sizes with an operating range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with hand feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of fusing of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-emission spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and X-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).
Similar company products