The copper pishchevarochny electric with functions of hashing and manual capsizing of KPEM - 60 - OMR is intended for preparation of broths, the first, second and third courses. It is used at catering establishments independently or as a part of technological lines.
School food from Abat: 66 and pishchevarochny 70
The copper pishchevarochny electric with functions of hashing and manual capsizing of KPEM - 60 - OMR is intended for preparation of broths, the first, second and third courses. It is used at catering establishments independently or as a part of technological lines. A folding cover with a clamp. Products can prepare both with hashing, and without it. The lower mixer for hashing of the prepared product easily is removed. The mixer has the adjustable speed of rotation and a reverse. The crucible of a copper is made of AISI 321 stainless steel.
The discharge of a ready - made product is made by manual capsizing of a cooking vessel. Working temperature of preparation is up to + 100 Pages.
The copper is delivered with the assembly support concreted in a floor.
By means of OMR series coppers you can cook any soups, sauces, compotes, porridges including:
- fried eggs - skrembl: eggs, milk, butter mix up by means of the mixer - at the same time there is a heating of weight - egg weight, mixing up, is ready, turns in skrembl - to bring to readiness -
- pilaf: to fry carrots and onions in a copper on vegetable oil at continuous hashing by the mixer - to add meat pieces, to fry together with vegetables - to fill in with water, to extinguish under a cover - to add rice, to bring to readiness -
- roast: to fry vegetables (onions, carrots) on vegetable oil at continuous hashing - without stopping disturbing, to add meat, to roast, add water and to stew meat, to add tomato paste, to extinguish - to place potatoes in mix, to bring to readiness -
- goulash: to fry carrots and onions, to add meat, to continue to fry, add water and to extinguish under a cover to readiness -
- vegetable stew: to fry carrots and onions on oil at the working mixer, to add vegetable marrows, eggplants, pepper sweet, tomatoes, to extinguish under the closed cover, periodically mixing by means of the mixer, to bring to readiness -
- chicken stewed: to fry pieces of chicken on oil at continuous hashing, to add water, spices, tomato paste, to bring to readiness -
- cream soup from bean: to boil green peas or lentil in a copper on water, to bring to readiness, to merge water, to shake up vegetables by means of the mixer, to add spetsiipo to taste -
- mashed potatoes: to boil potatoes in a copper, to merge water, to add oil, to shake up, add milk, to shake up to a uniform consistence -
- semolina porridge: to bring water to boiling, to add butter and milk, to boil - to add semolina to the boiling mix, to mix by means of the mixer - to cook porridge of 5 minutes, then to turn off heating and to allow grain to bulk up, the mixer at the same time continues to work -
- sauce bolonez: to fry onions with carrots on vegetable oil at the working mixer, to add forcemeat, without stopping disturbing, to add water or broth, tomato paste, spices and to bring sauce to readiness -
- cabbage stewed: to spasserovat onions, carrots at the working mixer, to add forcemeat, to add cabbage, water as necessary, to mix - to extinguish to readiness or to semi - readiness if cabbage is used as a stuffing for pie -
- garnishes from grain: to fill in the washed - out grain with water, to cook to readiness - depending on that, viscous it is porridge or friable, to add water.