|Type of the converter of rotating speed of the engine||PCH-1||PCH-2|
|Power supply||1-phase, 220B, 50 Hz||3-phase, 380B, 50 Hz|
|Loading power (three-phase asynchronous electric motor), kW||to 0.751|
|Output current, And||to 3.3||to 2.7|
|Voltage output||to 240B, 3-phase
(the engine is connected according to the scheme "triangle")
|to 380B, 3-phase
(the engine is connected according to the scheme "star")
|Typical control band of frequencies, Hz||from 18 to 502|
|The inverter provides smooth regulation of productivity of the UD-2, UD-2B, UD-2P, UD-2PB installations on two channels, doses/h||from 1200 to 4302|
|The inverter provides change of time of one cycle of filling of a container on the UD-2, UD-2B, UD-2P, UD-2PB installations, sec.||from 6 to 16.62|
|Way of cooling of the inverter||passive cooling|
|Leading dimensions of the inverter, mm||260×160×120|
|Mass of the inverter, kg, no more||2|
1) For pumps homogenizers NGD and stirring devices of UPES PCh-1/PCh-2 blocks of necessary power are manufactured individually.
2) Increase in speed of pouring higher than 1200 doses/hour by means of PCh-1/PCh-2 is possible, but, as a rule, it is not reasonable.
• The converter of frequency carries out the following functions:
- provides change of speed of the electric motor (PCh-1, PCh-2);
- ensures functioning of the three-phase electric motor of installation from the single-phase alternating current main of 220B, 50 Hz (only PCh-1);
- provides functions of protective shutdown of the electric motor when exceeding loading, a short circuit, etc. (PCh-1, PCh-2).
• Regulation of speed of dosing is applied to reduction of foaming and a spillage of liquid when packing, to prevention of boiling up of a product in the batching cylinder when packing hot liquids, when packing viscous products, to improvement of working conditions of the operator and in some other cases. For the solution of a question of need of use of PCh-1/PCh-2 it is recommended to consult with the specialist.
• Change and control of operating modes of installation is exercised by means of the operating controls located on the front panel and an upper cover of the block. Buttons of programming are in the body that excludes inadvertent change of the program of work of the block.