8 years on Allbiz
Front (correct glazing of the building).
- lack of translucent parts through which heat would leave the building, on its North side;
- arrangement from the South of the maximum quantity of translucent designs which would pass deeply to the building beams of the low winter sun;
- windows and other translucent designs have to settle down on a facade in such ratio: 70-80% of all windows from South side, 20-30% from east, 0-10% with western and their total absence from northern.
- existence of massive heat-sink elements in rooms for ensuring reception, preservation and return of energy by them in places where direct sunshine from the low winter sun get. As massive heat-sink elements in this case walls from a corpulent brick or concrete can serve, it is desirable, trimmed from within with clay plaster. If walls are trimmed by gypsum cardboard from within - that there is no massif any more. If walls are executed from a hollow brick, foam or the gas-block, or a tree - that is not present the massif too;
- use blood clot walls.
- planning of superficial rooms in which the low winter sun would get on back massive (it is desirable dark) a wall, warming up it;
- massive elements in the building (piers, internal parts of the warmed external walls) also promote passive accumulation in the building of night cold in summer heat;
- catching by heat-sink elements of energy of "internal sources of heat" (household appliances, body of the person, bulbs, computers, etc.).
Similar company services
Contact the seller
Construction of country houses to Chisinau Moldova.
We recommend to see