The device of concrete floors and arrangement by their polymers, is the most popular method of protection of concrete today. Why, let's consider:
Bulk polymeric floors are a seamless, monolithic covering of a concrete floor, on the basis of epoxy or polyurethane pitch and a hardener. It is poured on previously polished and pro - grounded surface, a layer from 1,5 to 4 mm (for reduction of cost and increase in durability, at the request of the customer quartz sand is added to structure) hermetically protecting concrete from the numerous destroying factors.
We present the comparative table of the prices, istirayemost, productivities of sq. m / to change and repair of bulk floors with industrial linoleum, a tile and porcelain tile. http: //klindex. prom. md/p1808913 - nalivnoj - pol - tsena. html
Main advantages of polymeric floors:
- the maximum not susceptibility to wear in comparison with commercial linoleum;
- durability, strong adhesion with the concrete basis;
- monolithic protection of a basis of a floor, compliance to sanitary standards at any checkings;
- tolerance to chemical aggressive influences and temperature differences;
- crash - worthiness, unsurpassed elasticity, does not break away, does not exfoliate when falling heavy objects (huge advantage before a tile)
- convenience in operation: do not slide, do not raise dust, do not exfoliate, do not burst.
- economically, the cost of a ready floor from 10 - 20 euros sq. m
- fast rates of laying, are 2 - 4 times faster than a tile, porcelain tile and linoleum.
- durability, from 5 to 25 years depending on thickness of a bulk layer.
- simplicity in leaving, esthetic appearance.
Thus, the means spent for polymeric bulk floors in any sphere will pay off with interest. You will not regret, having made a choice in their advantage!
You call now and you get free advice of the expert and the offer: