|Seal method||Direct thermoseal (DT) or thermotransfer seal (TT)|
|Max. area of the seal, mm||56 (Sh) x 600 (D)||105 (Sh) x 300 (D)|
|Speed of the seal, mm/sec.||To 100|
|Width of the label, mm||12-60||22-107|
(22-600 with the obrezchik,
22-100 with the separator
(22-400 with the obrezchik,
22-100 with the separator
(22-300 with the obrezchik and in Tear-Off seal mode,
22-100 with the separator)
|Max. external to dia. roll of labels, mm||130||128|
|Internal to dia. roll of labels, mm||25,4 or 38,1|
|Direction of winding of labels||Face outside|
|The size of the painting tape, mm||59 (Sh) x 100 (D)||56-100 (Sh) x 100 (D)|
|Internal to dia. the roll of the painting tape, mm||12,7|
|The direction of winding of the painting tape||Face outside|
|Size of the printer, mm||128 (Sh) X 235 (D) X 173 (IN)||179 (Sh) X 238 (D) X 173 (IN)|
|Weight without power supply unit, kg||1,5 (DT), 3,5 (TT)||1,7 (DT), 1,9 (TT)|
|Memory||Flash of 4 MB, RAM of 8 MB|
|Electric characteristics||100-240 V, 50 Hz, 90 W (max.)|
|Service conditions||+4 - +38 °C, humidity of 30-80% without condensate|
|Storage conditions||- 10 - +60 °C, humidity of 15-85% without condensate|
The CG208/CG212/CG408/CG412 series includes compact thermotransfer printers / printers of the direct thermoseal of production SATO, Japan. These printers are intended for the seal of signs or graphics, including barcodes, on self-adhesive labels. Excellent performance, permission of 203 or 305 dpi and reasonable price – the ideal ratio which does this printer irreplaceable on your production. Thanks to the compact size thermotransfer printers of the CG series can successfully be used in small rooms. The antimicrobic covering of the body allows to install SATO CG printers on productions where compromises with hygiene are inadmissible. The producer provides the number of options which will help to individualize characteristics of the printer to order of the client. Printers of the direct thermoseal of CG are used to marking of copies or the expiration date of products, the seal on bracelets, office mail, the seal of discounts on price labels, etc.
- Interfaces: USB + RS-232C * model, USB + LAN model
- Standard fonts: Bitmap Fonts Alphanumerical and Symbol - WB (18x30 points), WL (28x52 points), XU (5x9 points), XS (17x17 points), XM (24x24 points), XB (48x48 points), XL (48x48 points), OCR-A (15x22 points), OCR-A (22x23 points), OCR-B (20x24 points), OCR-B (30x36 points).
- Raster fonts: CG Times, CG Triumvirate.
- Linear barcodes: UPC-A/E, JAN/EAN-8/13, Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN128), Codabar (NW–7), Interleaved 2 of 5, Bookland (2/5 char add-on code), GS1 Databar (RSS14), Composite JAN/EAN-8/13-Composite UPC A/E-Composite GS1 128/CC.
- Two-dimensional bar codes: PDF417 (Ver2.4), MAXI Code (Ver3.0), QR Code, GS1 Data Matrix (ECC200).
- Compliance to certificates: FCC, UL, CSA, CCC, CE, ROHS.
- Interface: Wireless LAN (802.11 b/g) (CG208/CG212).
- Bluetooth (CG408/CG412).
- Real time clock (CG408/CG412).
- Structure of department of labels.
- RFID HF 13,56 MHz (CG208/CG212).
- The device for giving of labels.
- External namotchik of ready labels.
- External razmotchik of labels.
- External SATO keyboard.
- Set for the printer clearing.