Combined and monolithic overlappings from a gas concrete
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
To cut down expenses on installation using sborno monolithic overlappings becomes possible and because of an exception of a removable timbering (a professional flooring, waterproof plywood) and auxiliary materials (an emulsion for greasing of a timbering, a support for fittings) from technological process. Depreciation the staff of firm tries to obtain also due to reduction of number of the used technological support (wooden whetstones or inventory racks).
Use of combined and monolithic overlappings from a gas concrete allows:
- to make installation without use of the crane equipment;
- to provide the high bearing ability;
- to reduce costs of installation (in comparison with monolithic options economy - 30%);
- to make final processing of elements (to truncate, cut, give the necessary form) directly on a building site;
- to provide big indicators of heat conductivity and sound insulation;
- to block wall designs of irregular shape with ledges and bay windows. It allows to realize the most courageous planning solutions;
- to refuse application of a coupler for a basis alignment;
- to replace the wooden and weakened overlappings on monolithic in the reconstructed buildings.