- Country of manufactureChina
Preservative calcium propionate in its natural form found in some cheeses, however, the needs for the food industry it can be produced in mass production. Calcium propionate as a fungicidal agent is added to the confection.
- As a preservative in processed cheese, and products thereof in an amount up to 3 g / kg alone or in combination with propionic acid, sorbic acid and its salts ;
- As a preservative in bread ( wheat ) packed sliced bread rye for long term storage of up to 3 g / kg;
- In the bread with a reduced energy value, fancy cakes and flour ;
- As a preservative in cosmetics (not more than 2% in conversion to propionic acid), a preservative.
Packaging and storage: 25 kg bags.
Store in a cool, dark room without direct sunlight.