- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Luminous indication actuation of limit switches at the extreme positions of the output shaft of the actuator (except modifications BPRI - 01/5 and BPRI AS - 01 / AS 6);
- Light output indication to the control system with a pulsed output signal;
- Converting unified current signals in evidence in graphic and digital form (except for modifications BPRI - 01/5 AU and BPRI - 01/6 AU), and reading on the pointer indicator (for BPRI - 01 modifications / 5 AU and BPRI - 01 / 6 AU)
- Reception and transmission of information via the RS - 485 (except for modifications BPRI - 01/5 AU and BPRI - 01/6 AS) interface.
Blocks are 3NK safety class according NP306.2.141 and 3 (B) NP306.2.202.
Modes blocks ranges of input and output signals correspond to those indicated in Table
|Symbol modifications||modes of operation||The ranges of the input signals||Ranges output displays on display|
|* BPRI - 01/1 AC||from 0 to 5 mA||from 0 to 5 mA||from 0% to 100%|
|* BPRI - 01/2 AU||from 4 to 20 mA||from 4 to 20 mA||from 0% to 100%|
|* BPRI - 01/3 AU||from 0 to 20 mA||from 0 to 20 mA||from 0% to 100%|
|* BPRI - 01/4 AU||from 0 to 10||from 0 to 10||from 0% to 100%|
|BPRI - 01 / AS 5||from 0 to 5 mA||from 0 to 5 mA||from 0% to 100%|
|BPRI - 01/6 AU||from 0 to 10||from 0 to 10||from 0% to 100%|
|* ) Modifications which come bundled - PSU blocks BPRI power|
The following information is displayed on the display units, namely:
- Scale (percentage) indicating the output shaft of the electric executing mechanism position in the graphics mode;
- indication (percentage) of the output shaft of the electric executing mechanism in digital form;
- The current value of an input standard signal;
- Indication of malfunction detected watchdog unit (breakage of input circuits, in the case of using a unified signal 4 to 20 mA);
- The name of the block;
- Unit operating mode ( "Manual" or "Automatic").
Blocks (except modifications BPRI - 01/5 and BPRI AS - 01 / AS 6) provide transmission of information on the digital communication channel RS - 485 interface.
block design eliminates the possibility of unauthorized opening.
Power consumption units (except modifications BPRI - 01/5 and BPRI AS - 01 / AS 6) is not more than 1.2 A. In •
BP Power from the AC mains voltage (264 ÷ 84), frequency (47 ÷ 400) Hz.
blocks Weight not more than 0.85 kg.
Overall dimensions of the blocks are not more than 110 mm x 90 mm x 50 mm.
BP Weight not more than 0.85 kg.
Dimensions BP 110 mm x 50 mm x 40 mm. (Mounting type - DIN rail).
Mean time to failure of at least 125,000 hours.
The average term of office block at least 15 years.
The average storage time without power supply units and reconservation at least 3 years.
Average recovery time of working units and the state of power supply is not more than 4 hours.