- PurposeGeneral construction
The primer represents the concentrated solution of oil bitumens with a temperature of softening not below 80 °C in specially picked up organic solvents for giving of property of fast drying.
Mission and scope:
The primer is applied to preparation of the isolated surfaces before laying of roofing or waterproofing materials.
Possesses high penetration and small time of drying.
Method of application:
- To mix a primer before use. In case of need dilution use organic solvents.
- It is recommended to apply on the processed surface with kapron brushes, rollers or brushes.
- At such drawing the primer is absorbed in a surface, sates and fastens it, providing strong coupling of the basis with the waterproofing covering.
The expense of a primer makes 250-350 ml/sq.m.
- Contents a.s.v., %, not less than 35
- Drying time, hour, at t= (20o ± 2o), no more than 12
- EAN-13 4602262001168 CODE
Packing: Tight metal bucket of 20 l. Net weight is 16 kg.
Warranty period of storage - 12 months from the date of production. Stratifying is allowed.
- All works with a primer have to is carried out in the open air, or in well aired rooms.
- Not to apply near sources of naked flame, not to heat, in case of ignition it is strictly forbidden to extinguish water.
If you wish to the roof "long years of life", then you should not neglect a primer.