9 years on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
- Maximum operating temperature is 1100 °C
- Is ideally suited for ashing of foodstuff, plastics, coal and other hydrocarbon materials
- It is developed according to BS 1016-104.4:1998, ISO 1171:2010 and ASTM D3174-04: 2010 (only models of 3 and 7 liters)
- Wire heating elements are protected from chemical and mechanical damages by means of an anti protecting cover on the basis of aluminum oxide
- The AAF 11/18 furnace possesses the strengthened protection of heating elements against soot or the corrosion atmosphere, thanks to plates from silicon carbide
- The inlet opening for air and a high vent pipe is provided by 4 - 5 changes of an air stream a minute (AAF11/7)
- At the expense of the low height of the camera the flow of air keeps close to samples that provides optimum burning
- Powerful heating elements with step winding offset heat waste because of the high speed of an air stream
- Air preheating, before giving in the camera, provides excellent uniformity
- Big hearth area allows to load a large number of samples
- AAF 11/3 and AAF 11/7 furnaces are delivered with a tray for samples and the loading handle
- AAF 11/18 has the two-story shelf doubling quantity of the loaded samples
Additional opportunities (specify at the order)
- The 2-phase power source for AAF 11/7
- It is in addition possible to install the programmable temperature controller
- It is in addition possible to install a nitrogen feed system for ashing process acceleration
Options of management
- Standard controller of temperature 301
- Programmable controllers of temperature 3216
- Programmable controllers of temperature 3508
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and particle sizes with an operating range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with hand feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of fusing of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-emission spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and X-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).
Similar company products